Note: The post time is set to Central Standard Time. Depending on where I am during my post, just add whatever is suggested for that time zone.
Also, I hope for family and friends to view this blog, so lets keep it clean ladies and gentlemen.
But not too clean...
Leave your name with your post. Since I am allowing everyone to post, I am assuming it will show up anonymous. So if you don't leave your name, I will not know who you are!
I will have guest posters - Dan, Nick, and Jed. It is going to be ridiculous and so is this blog. If you need to be entertained over your summer, this will be some good reading material.
Monday, May 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yeeeooowww
ReplyDelete-Me
Can't wait to read this!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThis is Mom testing 123...
ReplyDeleteI just got back from dropping him off at the airport to begin his travels!!! Aunt Mary
ReplyDelete