Monday, May 25, 2009

Ending Dublin and starting Barcelona

Hola!

We have made it to Barcelona and we are staying in a beautiful Hostel. 12 beds with Americans and Canadians. I can't stress enough how beautiful the hostel and the city is thus far.

Yesterday in Dublin we woke up and found JEd a camera since he broke his. We quickly moved on to lunch where I ate an awesome chicken,bacon, poached egg sandwich. We then went to the Jameson distillery and took a tour/ Nick volunteered to taste test and I found out how much I hate whiskey when I recieved my complimentary glass of Jameson. The tour was nothing too exciting but the process of making whiskey was very interesting. After the distellery we hopped on over to the Guinness Storehouse. We stayed there for a ferw hours where we leared the brewing process, got to taste test, and eventually poured our own perfect pints. We were certified to now pour a perfect pint! We enjoyed our beer with a beautiful view over Dublin. After our tours we went back to the Hostel and gopt ready for dinner. On the way to dinner Jed and I got shit on by a pigeon. What terrbiel luck, but it was funny. We met up with Nick's family friend Daniell and we ate at some expensive but crappy Burger joint. Nothing too exciting there, and we ended up going out to the same pub as the night before. We meet up with Kristen and Jessica and greatly increased our male/female ratio (not that I cared). We didnt stay out too late because believe it or not, the pubs close early on Sunday nights. We had a few pints and ended up walking around the city with Jessica and Kristen for a while taking crazy pictures and causinmg trouble. We went to Subway for a night cap cheese toastie and water. We then got ready for bed and then next morning we topured Trinity college and had lunch at The BK Lounge... We went souviner shopping and andthen went to the airport to head to Barcelona. We are hear now after a 2 and a half hour flight and Im glad to be in warm weather. I will post more later about Barcelona!

Time running out on the card!

Byyyeeeeee

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha to the pigeon story. I'm glad you guys are enjoying the beautiful Spanish weather, wish I could be there!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you weren't looking up at the pigeons!

    ReplyDelete